Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Miracle of Love

You stand there, against a distant shore, gazing at me - are you looking right through me?

The sunlight dances with the water, infinite reflections blind me temporarily. I'm wondering if I deserve to feel this way... spirit soars, body tingles, heart pounds.

My weathered and damaged vessel magically drifts toward you like a magnet finding true North.
Have you always been there? Or has the dancing light been playing tricks on me?
The familiarness is almost too much to bear - almost. How parallel our lives have been for so long.

So, take my hand - climb in and grab an oar. For together we will maneuver the rest of the river together, blinded by the beauty of the sunlight, as it dances with the waves, lapping on undiscovered shores....

No comments:

Post a Comment